COVID-19: Update for customers (April 3rd 2020)
Hi everyone, just a quick update. We are adapting daily to the new challenges the Coronavirus brings. We are pleased that our wait and email response times have not increased significantly and we would like to thank you for adhering to the advice below. This is still very much relevant and we appreciate you continuing with this for the time being. Stay safe everyone!
- Your energy supply will not be interrupted.
• Please help us. If possible please use either e-mail or live chat rather than phoning us.
• We can take phone calls but it may take much longer than usual.
• We will prioritise urgent queries.
• You can submit your meter readings online using your online account.
If you decide to ring, please be advised that on occasion your call may be recorded for training purposes.